We provide training / courses that covers various aspects of signaling-based telecom network security and fraud, for your security, engineering, fraud prevention and billing teams, as well as any managers interested in familiarizing themselves with the subjects. The courses contains many real life examples of security breaches and fraud cases and are very interactive.
We also provide training to country regulators who wish to learn about security issues that may affect mobile operators in their countries, such as SS7 and Diameter vulnerabilities.
Training is always tailored to your audience in content and length, from one to five days (typically three days), and will be conducted onsite anywhere in the world.
The following courses are available:
- SS7 vulnerabilities and how to protect against them (for operators)
- SS7 vulnerabilities and risks to national security (for regulators)
- Diameter vulnerabilities and how to protect against them (for operators)
- Diameter vulnerabilities and risks to national security (for regulators)
- SIM-based and OTA vulnerabilities
Optionally, an SS7 penetration test or Diameter penetration test of your network, or a traffic audit can be conducted before the training session, and the results discussed with the audience including live demonstrations. This is particularly effective if the engineers responsible for your signaling connectivity and various network nodes are part of the audience.
If you would like to discuss a tailored course or training for your organization, please contact us.